abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random YGO News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quarrios
Quarrios

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Someone had to start this section up, because this game still clings to life...

The January 2010 edition of Shonen Jump has a promotion card featuring the Divine-element "god" Obelisk the Tormentor. The art is drawn by the creator of the card game, Kazuki Takahashi. The issue of the magazine in question should be available in book stores now.
Back to top Go down
Mythic Matt

Mythic Matt

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am

If you were there I brought in 4 copies of the card. Maybe I'll bring them in again. Very Happy

Also I currently run, (well not currently, since I don't play much anymore) a Dark Spellcaster deck. Complete with lots of fun goodies.

Still waiting for when the Stardust Overdrive Special Edition 3-Pack boxes come out. They're supposed to come with one of 2 variant cards, one of which being my long sought after Tempest Magician.

With that card I likely will have my deck finished.

Speaking of Obelisk, the Tormentor. They did re-print it as a Shonen Jump mangazine promo but It was similar to the original.
This version has the full effect (well what they could base it out of) but no... it's not tournament legal... heheh.
Back to top Go down
Quarrios
Quarrios

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I actually have the new promo, since I bought that issue of SJ on a whim a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Mythic Matt

Mythic Matt

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Quarrios wrote:
I actually have the new promo, since I bought that issue of SJ on a whim a few weeks ago.
I have EVERY issue!
Back to top Go down
deathspawn54

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm

acctualy yes the promo card is aloud in tournaments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mythic Matt

Mythic Matt

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Not sure if this one is but I'd like to see someone try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random YGO News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random YGO News   Random YGO News Empty

Back to top Go down

Random YGO News
Page 1 of 1