abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Magic Tactics Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warren "The Proxy" Hallam

New Magic Tactics Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Magic Tactics Trailer   New Magic Tactics Trailer EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Well they've revealed more footage of Magic tactics

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tactics-walkthrough-magic-the/708150

Not really sure what to make of it, the graphics seem dated to me, playstation 2.5ish
and the textures seem very low res on the environments.

Gameplay can't really make heads or tails of it other then he says the word strategy 15 times. What makes it stand out vs the thousands of other strategy games I couldn't tell you.

Buying virtual booster packs is a huge turn off for me, i'd rather just own the game for 60 dollers then get micro transacted to death chasing down artificially scarce rares that I will never get any return on.

I'm still kinda interested tho, I guess i'll have to wait and see how it plays, it's free to try so I'll defintally be giving it a shot
Back to top Go down
Warren "The Proxy" Hallam

New Magic Tactics Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magic Tactics Trailer   New Magic Tactics Trailer EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I've read on a few sites now that MTGT is looking a lot like a reskinned Pax Nora, a very similar property owned by Sony where you draw spells (cards) each turn and play monsters onto a 3d field and it's also free to play so i signed up and i'll update this when i get a feel for it.
Back to top Go down

New Magic Tactics Trailer
Page 1 of 1