abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder   Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Found a great free site for building and printing army lists for Warhammer.

Armypoints

I have a 1000pt list for Warriors of Chaos ready for Thursday (proxies while I finish painting).
Back to top Go down
Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder   Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 am

don't ever trust sites like this they are not always current with FAQ's or even army books/editions.
Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder   Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 pm

The site cautions that it won't verify the legality of your list, that's up to you. What it will do is print out neat looking army lists.

I found it very helpful to play around with my list, trying new ideas, and see how many points I end up with without spending hours with a calculator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder   Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Army List Builder
Page 1 of 1