abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here we go again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Here we go again. Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again.   Here we go again. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Mirrodin Beseiged is now fully spoiled.

A few playable mythics, and the rest is crap. I guess this is the formula for new magic sets from now on.
Back to top Go down
Thulsa Doom

Thulsa Doom

Here we go again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.   Here we go again. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 pm

So how would someone play a Phyrexian Hydra ? Sure its a big creature that is under costed but adding those -1/-1 counters to the creature every time it takes damage ? I'd rather take the damage an move on. Its a created that gives its self poison counters. Not really sure what the point of that is. Oh, and it doesn't even have trample. :-( At least Putrefax has trample.

You would have to equip the hydra with a whispersilk cloak or somehow make it unblockable for it to be of any use. Otherwise its going to get chump blocked every turn and eventually become a 0/0
Back to top Go down
Thulsa Doom

Thulsa Doom

Here we go again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.   Here we go again. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am

Another card question, this one is about Gore Vassal. What's the point of its ability ? I guess you could sack the Vassal to make an opponents creature regen/tap to prevent the creature from attacking. Or sack the Vassal to regenerate one of your own creatures ? Very strange ability, very wordy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.   Here we go again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abbycardshop :: Games :: Magic the Gathering-
Jump to: