abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extended Mana Combo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Extended Mana Combo Empty
PostSubject: Extended Mana Combo   Extended Mana Combo EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm

There has been some great deckbuilding discussion here recenty, so how would you guys build around this extended infinite mana combo?

Grand Architect and Pili-Pala.

This is infinite mana as soon as turn 3. And, it's on colour for various tutoring and deck manipulation cards such as fabricate and ponder, not to mention a plethora of counters to protect the combo itself.

What to do with infinite mana? My favorite is Emrakul, with Mind Spring to draw your entire deck to find the Emrakuls (put one in your graveyard so you don't mill yourself). Some have suggested Banefire or a similar X burn spell. Some think U/G is good so you can fauna shaman for your combo pieces, then genesis wave your entire deck onto the battlefield.

Back to top Go down
Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mana Combo   Extended Mana Combo EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Here's a go, incorporating many of those features:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/extended-infinite/
Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mana Combo   Extended Mana Combo EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

The U/R version I was thought up: Infinite Mana Extended

But, I like your U/G version better, Adam. The shaman and the heirarch add consistency and acceleration, and the vengevines add an alternate win condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mana Combo   Extended Mana Combo Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended Mana Combo
Page 1 of 1