abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warren "The Proxy" Hallam

Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Allow me to present my general

Spoiler:

You know what that means?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Also I need 10 blue ultra pro sleeves, apparently I lost a few and I can hardly justify buying a whole pack for so few, if anybody could hook a brother up I would be grateful, hell i'll trade for them i don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sipherus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Best general ever.
Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? Tsabo10

I main board this card for kicks.
Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? Heros10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 pm

I was considering him, but he just costs so much to cast and in most cases destroy target is just as good or better then destroy legendary
Back to top Go down
Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm

That's great Warren. cheers
Back to top Go down
Thulsa Doom

Thulsa Doom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 am

Vindicate is probably the most versatile destruction card ever printed in Magic. But Tsabo can destroy, rinse and repeat if necessary. Avatar of Woe and Visara the dreadfull is also good to destroy creatures repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?   Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody for a game of ....ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abbycardshop :: Games :: Magic the Gathering-
Jump to: