abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Rules and Guidelines *IMPORTANT*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quarrios
Quarrios

Basic Rules and Guidelines *IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules and Guidelines *IMPORTANT*   Basic Rules and Guidelines *IMPORTANT* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Welcome to the Abby Sports and Collectibles Forum! Since our userbase is small, let's stick with the basics for now.

1. Be friendly and appropriate to other members. I know most of us are close friends, but it's sometimes harder to detect sarcasm in type. Also, no flaming and the like is tolerated.
2. Avoid posts considered as spam in major topics of discussion. This could include posts with less than five words, all-caps, gooing too far off-topic, flaming (like mentioned above).
3. Avoid double-posting when necessary. Only edit your previous post if nobody has replied within seven days, after that you may enter another post.
4. The most important thing is to just have fun with posting and interacting with others.

If anyone is interested in forum-roleplaying, then I might put in a new section later discussing common rules for it. PM me if you have any interest.
Back to top Go down

Basic Rules and Guidelines *IMPORTANT*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abbycardshop :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: