abbycardshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Sports and Collectibles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying group?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quarrios
Quarrios

Roleplaying group? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying group?   Roleplaying group? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 am

So it was discussed, with some dissention from a certian someone who knows who he is, that there is interest for a D&D campaign. Details of this are not set, though it is possible to sanction them similarly to our Magic tournaments if there is a good steady interest. Sam's probably more readily able to persue that course of action than I am, since I recently lost the ability to TO for them.

We'll cross the bridge when we get there, and focus on the search for able adventurers.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

Roleplaying group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying group?   Roleplaying group? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

I am interested in playing a character.

I could also DM or GM in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Namemattersnot

Namemattersnot

Roleplaying group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying group?   Roleplaying group? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm

I am willing and able to play D&D. I can be a character or DM. I have lots of the books, and enough experience to help people who are new to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Roleplaying group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying group?   Roleplaying group? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm in. I haven't played D&D for over 15 years though. All my books are 2nd edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying group?   Roleplaying group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying group?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abbycardshop :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: